الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

مشروع قاعدة معلومات بإستخدام سي بلص بلص

بدأه aibrahem في 6 أغسطس 2009 · 0 رد · 496 مشاهدة · في قسم المواضيع الهامة في قسم السي /سي++
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1

بســم الله الـرحمــن الرحيــم

السلام عليكــم ورحمـة الله وبركاتــه ،،

هذا مشروع انا قدمته اليوم للجامعة . . . (سنة اولى هندسة كمبيوتر و اتصالات),,,,,

The University is in the process of automating the human resource (HR) department. A person at the HR department could be either a faculty or a student. Further, the student could be either graduate or undergraduate.

In this database I included several classes:

CheckSerial, Person, Student, Faculty, Graduate, Undergraduate.

And I this Question also I used Polymorphism, Inheritance, and Composition, which are tools used in Object Oriented Programming in C++.

و نص الاكواد مرفق بصيغة pdf و نرجو الرد و النصيحة

New_Microsoft_Office_Word_Document.pdf

مواضيع مشابهة