هذا البرنامج لفتح منفذ الطابعة و إلغاء الحماية عليه nt port library
من موقع البرنامج
Platform: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT 3.5/4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP (x86/x64 edition), Windows Server 2003(x86/x64 edition), Windows Vista((x86/x64 edition)
NTPort Library enables your Win32 applications to real-time direct access to PC I/O ports without using the Windows Drivers Development Kit(DDK).
NTPort Library is easy to use. Under Windows NT/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista, NTPort Library driver can be load and unload dynamically, so you need not any configuration. Merge module for Windows Installer is provided for easy deploymen. We also provide a stand-alone driver setup program for end user.
NTPort Library is also an ideal replacement of old BASIC INP or OUT statement.
Main functions:
- Read port I/O: Inport, InportD, InportW, Inp, InpD, InpW.
- Write port I/O: Outp, Outpd, Outpw, Outport, OutportD, OutportW.
- LPT ports support: GetLPTPortAddress.
- Fast mode access: EnablePorts, DisablePorts, SetFastMode, GetFastMode.
- Miscellaneous functions: IsWinNT, IsWin64, GetLastState, LicenseInfo, GetNTPortVersion.