الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

استضافة مجانية من Discountasp.net

بدأه abbas100 في 23 ديسمبر 2008 · 2 رد · 691 مشاهدة · في الإعلانات العامة
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع
http://labs.discountasp.net/msdeploy/index.aspx

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة abbas100 في 23 ديسمبر 2008 في 04:16

#2

شكرا لك اخي الكريم

#3

# I understand that... This is an open beta program with limited availability and is open to the public on a first come, first serve basis.

# I should not store commercial, personal, or production data using this sandbox account.

# There is no uptime guarantee for the sandbox hosting services.

# No backups are kept for the sandbox hosting program.

# DiscountASP.NET has the right to disable/enable the signup system for this sandbox hosting program at any time.

# DiscountASP.NET has the right to disable sandbox services of any individual user at our sole discretion should we suspect any abuse.

Free Sandbox Hosting Account features:

# Windows Server 2008 Platform

# 50 MB disk space

# 50 MB SQL Server 2008 disk space

# No FTP

# Program End Date: March 31, 2009

Do as I say, not as I do

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We don't forgive. We don't forget

مواضيع مشابهة