الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Web bassed App. problem

مغلق
بدأه بن طالب في 29 ديسمبر 2002 · 1 رد · 1,171 مشاهدة · في قواعد بيانات Oracle
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

i am developing web bassed application and

We have a report server up and running (rep_bss01) on HP-Unix with

9iAS Release 2.

I can access the report server through this URL:

http://bss01.bssdomain:7780/reports/rwserv...bss01.bssdomain

but when I try to run a report in the browser by this URL:

http://bss01.bssdomain:7780/reports/rwserv...sformat=htmlcss

I got this error message :

Rep-56092 No class defined for destination type cache.

The report is biult using 9iDS

can any one give me a solution

#2

Listen firend..

this is a fast question first.. how did you install the report server?

did you user the developer 9i R2 CD2 of some other CD and what is that server version?? please let me know these info in order to help?

we can chat by akram_zabin@hotmail.com

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة