الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

افتح الصورمن التريمنال بدون الدخول gui

مغلق
بدأه BESHEER في 22 مايو 2006 · 0 رد · 432 مشاهدة · في نظام تشغيل Unix & Linux
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1

Viewing pictures on the console with fbida

an image viewer for the Linux console. Some people -- console veterans included -- might find the idea of viewing pictures on the console a little bit silly; why not just use X Windows and a graphical viewer or even a photo editor? The answer to that question varies from "running X on my server is not an option, but I'd like to be able to view some pictures while I'm waiting for the compilation of a new kernel to finish" to "because I can." Pick your excuse and read on to find out more about fbida.

http://linux.bytesex.org/fbida/

022.gif

***********************************************

043.gif

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة