الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

سؤال عن FlexGrid 6.0

مغلق
بدأه theAviator6699 في 16 أبريل 2006 · 2 رد · 401 مشاهدة · في الأسئلة المجابة
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

السلام عليكم

I used a combo box inside the Flexgrid, and I added some data to the combo from the database, alse from the properties of the combo, but in both cases nothing appears in the combo.

another question is that I want to use the system date, and fill the date(1,2,3,...31) and day(M,T,W,TH,F,S,S) in the Grid.

so please help me..!

and where can I find more information about dealing with the FlexGrid 6.0.

جزاكم الله خيرا

#2

help me

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة theAviator6699 في 16 أبريل 2006 في 13:59

#3

I could not understand how do you link the combo and the Flex. You do that in the resource or over a winow?

Make it more clear to be able to help.

Examples can be found in

http://www.codeguru.com/

http://www.codeproject.com/

Search for FlexGrid

Sorry for writting in Eglish

best regards

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة

عدد الزوار حالياً

المتواجدون خلال آخر دقيقتين · يتحدّث كل ٣٠ ثانية

—الإجمالي—أعضاء مسجّلون—زوار بدون تسجيل

جارٍ التحقق من المتواجدين…