السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
وصلتنى رساله غريبه يا جماعه على الايميل معرفش اذا كانت وصلت لحد منكم قبل كده ولا لأ
المهم عشان ما اعطلكمش نص الرساله كالتالى
Asalam 'Alaikum, it is my pleaure to write to you after considering your profile. My name is Mrs Selina Mohammed a nationality of South Africa. I am married to Mr. mohammed Wright who worked with South Africa company in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2004. We were married for eleven years without a child. he died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before he death we were both Muslims,When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of$3.5Million (Three Million five hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) in a trunkbox and declare it as family valubales for export with a security company here in COTE D' IVOIRE Presently, this money is still with the security company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke.Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to Mosque or better still a Muslim individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a Mosque that will use this fund to Mosques, orphanages, Research centers and widows propagating the word of Koran and to ensure that the house of Allah is maintained. I took this decision because I dont have any child that will inherit this money and my husband’s relatives are Christians and I dont want my family hard earned money to be misused by them. I dont want a situation where this money will be used in an Christian way. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bossom of the allah. . As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the security Company. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. Any delay in your reply will give me room insourcing for a Mosque or Muslim individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here. Hoping to hearing from you with this email address above or below. Thanks Mrs Mohammed Hospital number+225-08167898 selina_mohammed@yahoo.com

