الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

I need some help in Access: Validation rules

مغلق
بدأه البستكي في 18 مارس 2001 · 2 رد · 939 مشاهدة · في مراجعة المواضيع
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

dear brothers

this is the first time I write to this discussion board.

I hope someone could help me in this easy problem

I am writing in English because the subject matter is in English.

I have two problems indeed

1) about validationn rules in Access:

In the design view of a form, how can I use a validation rule that requieres a certain requested date to be later than a certain recieved date?

Is this correct: Under Properties:

Validation rule: >[Date Recieved]? Please let me know

2)

How can I adjust the width of a column in the design view of a subform? Thanks brother

wa al salam

#2

1) صح .

2) غير أثناء تنفيذ التموذج .

#3

tislam ya akhi al-kareem

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة