الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

تعليقات المبرمج عندما لا يعمل برنامجه :)

مغلق
بدأه محمد عبد العليم في 21 مارس 2005 · 2 رد · 467 مشاهدة · في الأخبار والنقاشات التقنية
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

بالتأكيد كل مبرمج ذكر على الأقل تعليق من هذه التعليقات، بالنسبة لي قلت التعليق السابع أكثر من مرة :D

اقتباس
1- Strange...  :D

2- I've never heard about that.

3- It did work yesterday.

4- Well, the program needs some fixing.

5- How is this possible?

6- The machine seems to be broken.

7- Has the operating system been updated?

8- The user has made an error again.

9- There is something wrong in your test data.

11- I have not touched that module!

12- Yes yes, it will be ready in time.

13- You must have the wrong executable.

14- Oh, it's just a feature.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

15- I'm almost ready.

16- Of course, I just have to do these small fixes.

17- It will be done in no time at all.

18- It's just some unlucky coincidence.

19- I can't test everything!

20- THIS can't do THAT.

21- Didn't I fix it already?

22- It's already there, but it has not been tested.

23- It works, but it's not been tested.

24- Somebody must have changed my code.

25- There must be a virus in the application software.

26- Even though it does not work, how does it feel?

27- How come you didn't find it during the system testing?

28- It's a setup problem.

29- A smart user would never do that!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

رأس الحكمة الإيمان بالله

#2

:D و الله موضوعك جه فى لحظه مناسبه

على كل انا فى كل الاوقات بقول

3- It did work yesterday.
4- Well, the program needs some fixing.

بس 99% بكون مع الاختيار رقم 4

Technical Lead Developer

My LinkedIn Profile

اللهم قنى شر الجهل و الجهلاء

( اقْتَرَبَ لِلنَّاسِ حِسَابُهُمْ وَهُمْ فِي غَفْلَةٍ مَّعْرِضُونَ ) {الأنبياء:1}

#3

السلام عليكم

بالإضافة إلى العصبية التي قد أحس بها، أقول الآتي

اقتباس
- There is something wrong in your test data.

- Of course, I just have to do these small fixes

. هذه في حالة أن البرنامج كنت متأكد من عمله 100%

أما في حالة عدم التأكد من البرنامج

اقتباس
- Well, the program needs some fixing.

How is this possible?

اللهم صل وسلم وزد وبارك على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه وسلم

تعلم كيف تقرأ من ملف باستخدام لغة السي

Routers Programming-الدرس الأول

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة

عدد الزوار حالياً

المتواجدون خلال آخر دقيقتين · يتحدّث كل ٣٠ ثانية

—الإجمالي—أعضاء مسجّلون—زوار بدون تسجيل

جارٍ التحقق من المتواجدين…