الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

ماذا فى عشق الكمبيوتر

مغلق
بدأه طارق إبراهيم في 8 يناير 2005 · 7 رد · 1,000 مشاهدة · في الأخبار والنقاشات التقنية
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

رساله عبر البريد الالكترونى من شخص عزيز لدى ارسل إلى هذه الرساله

Computer Love..

Believe me it is true...
You installed the best in me. Your picture is always in my background.
You clicked my heart gently. You drive me crazy when I see you.
Your love reset my life and deleted all the sadness in me.
You restored my kindness after I thought it was corrupted.
I'm always connected to you
with more than 56 heartbeats per second.
You hacked my brain and registered your name in it.
You are the only one that could navigate my
feelings and explore my emotions at the same time.
I feel lost when I try to call you and you are not responding.
I always feel you close to me when I shut down my eyes, or when I open my windows waiting for you to pass.
You are the only one that can log into my heart and never log out.
I dream of being your only server as long as I live.
You don't have to search for me, cause we are always linked to each other.
I see your name everywhere, my FrontPage, my homepage and all my software.
I scanned my life and found that I'm only infected by you.
You are the virus I'd never remove, and why should I do?
You formatted my life and added happiness to view.
Believe me it is true...
I love you
more than my

CPU !!!!!!!!!!

Technical Lead Developer

My LinkedIn Profile

اللهم قنى شر الجهل و الجهلاء

( اقْتَرَبَ لِلنَّاسِ حِسَابُهُمْ وَهُمْ فِي غَفْلَةٍ مَّعْرِضُونَ ) {الأنبياء:1}

#2

ههههه .. رائعة ..

الله و شو هالرومنسية ..:)

مشكور أخي العزيز ..

the_hydro@hotmail.com

#3

سبحان الله

وإن من شئ إلا يسبح بحمده ولكن لا تفقهون تسبيحهم

#4

سبحان الله

وإن من شئ إلا يسبح بحمده ولكن لا تفقهون تسبيحهم

أنا لا أقصد الآيه بالذات ولكن معناها حتى لا أقع بالخطأ

#5

ما شاء الله

من كتب هذه الرسالة عبقري.

System Engineer

Red Hat Certified Engineer

Red Hat Certificate Number

805010381752078

#6
اقتباس
with more than 56 heartbeats per second.

مالمقصود؟؟؟؟؟؟

حلووووووووووووووووووووة

:D :D :D

اقتباس
الـ VB هى الأساس ... بتبرمج بيها بالاحساس

ولا سيمي كولن ولا أقواس ... وتعلمها سهل لكل الناس

راكب فيها موتور نفاث ... دي سريعه جدا وباخلاص

الـ VB هى التراث ... للذكور والايناث :D

الـ VB لغة عريقه ... حتى اسأل Anwarica

من ديوان الشاعر السي شاربي "معتز شمس"
#7

-09

with more than 56 heartbeats per second.

مافهمته ان سرعة المودم 56 ك/ث

===

صورة
صورة

حسابي في الفيس بوك
http://goo.gl/XIzwL

حسابي في تويتر
http://goo.gl/6p4e3

 

 
 
#8
اقتباس
مافهمته ان سرعة المودم 56 ك/ث

يعني 56000 مش 56 بس...

اقتباس
الـ VB هى الأساس ... بتبرمج بيها بالاحساس

ولا سيمي كولن ولا أقواس ... وتعلمها سهل لكل الناس

راكب فيها موتور نفاث ... دي سريعه جدا وباخلاص

الـ VB هى التراث ... للذكور والايناث :D

الـ VB لغة عريقه ... حتى اسأل Anwarica

من ديوان الشاعر السي شاربي "معتز شمس"

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة