الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Looking for any report writer for Delphi .net

مغلق
بدأه amersy في 19 ديسمبر 2004 · 3 رد · 508 مشاهدة · في لغة Delphi
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Anybody knows a report writer to be used with Delphi .net

Actually I'm using Borland Delphi 7 and Digital-metaphors Report Builder 7 for developing ERP package.

and I dont want to upgrade to the new report builder coz it will cost me 300$

for upgrading and already cost me 500$ for buying the professional edition.

الشام الله حاميها...

أنا الدمشقيُّ.. لو شرحتمُ جسدي

لسـالَ منهُ عناقيـدٌ.. وتفـّاحُ

و لو فتحـتُم شراييني بمديتكـم

سمعتمُ في دمي أصواتَ من راحوا

مآذنُ الشّـامِ تبكـي إذ تعانقـني

و للمـآذنِ.. كالأشجارِ.. أرواحُ

#2

delphi .net = delphi 2005

or

delphi .net=delphi 8

ok maybe version number not important

in fact i use Rave for my reports . mybe i'll use crystal report too.

any rate Delphi 2005 still new < and it need some time > so i suggest waiting some time to get version of existing report builders to be avilughabel for D2005 ..

i'll try to search for some results , and i hope members help you ..

#3

Assalam Alaikum,

Thank u very much for ur follow-up, may be i should posponde the upgrading until Borland releases Delphi 2005, coz I've noticed thet It has'nt been released yet.

so anyway I beleive that report builder is the best report writer for Delphi Develope, but because of the new concepts which came along with .net tech we have to think in a different way, like we have in our team VB programmers,Delphi Programmers, C++ programmers, Java programmers , and Power Builder programmers, and all of us will work on the same project but different, diferent modules, so the report writer should common for all and I guess that Crystal Reports does support all these (prog langs) so what feel is: this is the right choice but I need to hear from others experience to support the ideas which I have.

so do u think that Crystal Report is better for my situation.

ur brother

Amer

الشام الله حاميها...

أنا الدمشقيُّ.. لو شرحتمُ جسدي

لسـالَ منهُ عناقيـدٌ.. وتفـّاحُ

و لو فتحـتُم شراييني بمديتكـم

سمعتمُ في دمي أصواتَ من راحوا

مآذنُ الشّـامِ تبكـي إذ تعانقـني

و للمـآذنِ.. كالأشجارِ.. أرواحُ

#4
اقتباس
we have in our team VB programmers,Delphi Programmers, C++ programmers, Java programmers , and Power Builder programmers, and all of us will work on the same project

Yes

على الأقل مؤقتا

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة ORWA في 20 ديسمبر 2004 في 21:33

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة