الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

الغزل عند مستخدمي الكمبيوتر .... مجرد طرفة ...

مغلق
بدأه محمد قطان في 27 أكتوبر 2001 · 5 رد · 728 مشاهدة · في الأخبار والنقاشات التقنية
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

وجدت هذا الموضوع خلال تجوالي في النت وهو بعنوان ( هكذا يغازل مستخدمي الكمبيوتر ) ووضعته لمجرد الطرفة فأرجو ان يعجبكم :

A man loved a girl who studies computer science.

He sent a letter saying:

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MY COMPUTER Believe me it is true... You installed the best in me.

Your picture is always in my background.

You clicked my heart gently. You drive me crazy when I see you. Your love reset my life and deleted all the sadness in me.

You restored my kindness after I thought it was corrupted.

I'm always connected to you with more than 56 heartbeats per second.

You hacked my brain and registered your name in it.

You are the only one that could navigate my feelings and explore my emotions at the same time.

I feel lost when I try to call you and you are not responding.

I always feel you close to me when I shut down my eyes, or when I open my windows waiting for you to pass.

You are the only one that can log into my heart and never log out.

I dream of being your only server as long as I live.

You don't have to search for me, cause we are always linked to each other.

I see your name everywhere, my FrontPage, my homepage and all my software. I scanned my life and found that I'm only infected by you

You are the virus I'd never remove, and why should I do?

You formatted my life and added happiness to view.

Believe me it is true... I love you more than my CPU :))))))))

واثق الخطوة يمشي ملكا !!

#2

شكرا لك ياخ محمد .. الموضوع طريف وغزل الكمبيوتر ذو شجون :)

كم من عاشق ولها سهر الليالى امام شاشة الكمبيوتر يعاني جفاء المحبوب :)

#3

لقد وجدت هذه المقولة ايضا على إحدى مجلات الكمبيوتر،

Good friend is like a computer

he "ENTER" your life

"SAVES" you deep in his heart

helps you to "FORMAT" your problems

and never "DELETE" you from his memory

#4

كلام حلو اخ محمد ويا سني

ياريت تقومو بترجمه هذه النكت

لا يتعلم العلم كل مستحي او مستكبر

#5

الأخ محمد .. هل ذكرت لنا الموقع ؟

#6

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

يعطيك العافية اخي العزيز محمد

والله قبل شوي كان ضايق خلقي بس بعد ما قراءت هذا المقال (فرفشت) شو هاهاهاهاهاها

لوووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووول

اسف على الازعاج صوت ضحكتي عالي شوي هاهاهاهاهاهاهاهاها

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة

عدد الزوار حالياً

المتواجدون خلال آخر دقيقتين · يتحدّث كل ٣٠ ثانية

—الإجمالي—أعضاء مسجّلون—زوار بدون تسجيل

جارٍ التحقق من المتواجدين…