الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Wrox professsional c# book 2nd

مغلق
بدأه الباحث التقنى في 16 سبتمبر 2004 · 6 رد · 864 مشاهدة · في Microsoft Visual C#.NET
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

يا جماعة الى يعرف مكان هذا الكتاب يدلنى و جزاكم الله خيرا.

#2

I have the book you need as an ebook, if you want it

suggest a place to upload the book in it, it's about 10MB

رأس الحكمة الإيمان بالله

#3

use this site www.yousendit.com then enter my e-mail which is hmhman2002@gawab.com

then

upload the file the site will seend to my e-mail a link to uploaded FILE.

جزاك الله خيرا و جمعنا و اياك فى جنته

#4

I've spent one and half hour for uploading the book, but the the process failed at the end

So I'll split the file into 2 files and I'll try again, sorry for frustration

رأس الحكمة الإيمان بالله

#5

The first file has been uploaded successfully, second file in progress now

رأس الحكمة الإيمان بالله

#6

A link from a friend from arabmoheet.com forums providing me a link to Wrox - Professional C#, 3rd Edition

So I decided to cancel the uploading operation since the provided book is newer than the one you need

Click here to go to the download page

رأس الحكمة الإيمان بالله

#7

افدتنى كثيرا جدا يا اخى بهذا الرابط و ارجو ان اجد ما افيدك به.

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة

عدد الزوار حالياً

المتواجدون خلال آخر دقيقتين · يتحدّث كل ٣٠ ثانية

—الإجمالي—أعضاء مسجّلون—زوار بدون تسجيل

جارٍ التحقق من المتواجدين…