الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Where can I find them

مغلق
بدأه نبهان المضلع في 13 أكتوبر 2001 · 1 رد · 447 مشاهدة · في منتدى الشبكات العام
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Alsalm Alikom

Dear Friends

Sorry for writing in English but I couldn't write in Arabic

Anyway my question

Where can I find programs that show what is going on in the registry and drivers

I mean, When you open these programs, the show you what the other programs do with the registry and drivers ( read , write , create , delete and so on.)

I'm sure that these kind of programs are exist because I used them before.

If anybody has an idea about that please tell me

I encourage everybody to get such programs, It is very useful, especially if you are programmer or even hacker

#2

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

يمكنك أن تجد مجمو عة كبيرة من البرامج غي موقع المشاغب

http://www.absba.com

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة