الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

help me please

مغلق
بدأه sadbad في 14 يونيو 2004 · 1 رد · 469 مشاهدة · في نظام تشغيل Windows
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

salam

while I was trying to write in arabic alphabet ,I faced new letteres

although I can read in arabic and my computer is set to arabic

I can read every thing in arabic in the net

but I cant write any thing in arabic on the net only

I can write in arabic in Word & in the Note pad

But here I can't write any thing...

please any one can help

I have XP windows

and I have this problem before two days only.

when I want to write this in arabic

( mar7aba ya as7abi)

I got

E1-(' J' #5-'(J

you can see what I got

I found in another group people asking about the same problem And I thought that this is a virus But I scand all the computer and no thing detected

I can only use the note pad and write on it and make cut and paste for the written things.to write in arabic.

This seems too dificult for me...

I have

XP pro

with

server pack 1

&

server pack 2

v.2096

I make restore for the system,

I can read Arabic...And I can see every thing in arabic

And I can use the Note Pad & Microsoft Word in Arabic

But on the Net I can't write in arabic

My language is set to Arabic

And the region is set to

Saudi Arabia

As I told, I can see the arabic alphabet

But I can't write using them in the net

I installed Norton 2004

and updated it

but no virus was detected

I scaned by AdAware6

and by Trojan Remover

but no milicious files were found

your brother

sadbad

لقد تم رفع كتب اوراكل وجافا و ريدهات و فلاش و اوفيس وصور للأقصى وروايات جديدة على الموقع

موقع رهيب

لقد تم رفع كتبAdvanced SQL جديدة على الموقع

Advanced_SQL

لقد تم رفع كتب شبكات جديدة على الموقع

CCNA_Network_Sybex.html

لقد تم رفع كتب اوفيس جديدة على الموقع

Microsoft_Office

لقد تم رفع امتحانات جديدة على الموقع

New exams

لقد تم رفع كتب جافا جديدة على الموقع

Java

تم رفع شرائح SQL Tuning على الموقع

SQL tuning

ولمن يحتاج ICDL Books موجودة على الموقع... وايضا كتب عن اليونكس

linux and redhat و ICDL

#2

راجع المواضيع المثبته هناك موضوع اسمه دعم اللغه العربيه فى ويندوز xp سيحل مشكلتك إن شاء الله

المره القادمه ابحث فى المنتدى اولاً وراجع قائمة المواضيع المثبته قبل ان تسال السؤال

*تم غلق الموضوع لمخالفته قواعد المشاركه

Technical Lead Developer

My LinkedIn Profile

اللهم قنى شر الجهل و الجهلاء

( اقْتَرَبَ لِلنَّاسِ حِسَابُهُمْ وَهُمْ فِي غَفْلَةٍ مَّعْرِضُونَ ) {الأنبياء:1}

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة