والله يا صديقي الموقع يعتمد اسلوب متطور جدا بالتحميل
انا اسف ليس لدي معلومات
والله يا صديقي الموقع يعتمد اسلوب متطور جدا بالتحميل
انا اسف ليس لدي معلومات
Dear Friend
PLEASE take good care from such scripts, cause this website than you mentioned is just using an external link "activeX dialer" which is will take you to download that Plugin, which in order will change your dialing account to dial thier server "most of the time if u r in EU will cost you alot" in case if your are intersted about download scripts please let me know
P.S
sorry that I'm writing in English cause as I don't have Arabic support
Your
ebay
Hi ebay,,
Thanx for replied...
Forget the Plugin . . .
If have any idea about that download script please tell me . . .
cause realy I need it
Best Regards
Abdulrahman
هذا الموضوع مغلق.