السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
كيف احافظ على علاقات الجداول التي عملتها باستخدام اكسس وارغب في نقلها الى قاعدة mssql
وشكرا
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
كيف احافظ على علاقات الجداول التي عملتها باستخدام اكسس وارغب في نقلها الى قاعدة mssql
وشكرا
http://en.latindevelopers.com/ivancp/2012/ms-access-to-mysql-with-relationships/
http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/mysql/Downloads/MySQLGUITools/
I have used tools like MySQL Migration Toolkit (*) and Bullzip’s Access To MySQL utility, both do a excellent job but without relationships. We can spend a lot of hours to identifying and creating relationships until now:
I have write a VBA script to identify MS-Access relationships and create MySQL code with SQL-CREATE sentences, it will be useful after migration process using any free tool:
'Put this function in new/existing MS-Access module.
'
' Version History:
'
' 2014-02-09 - Seamus Casey
' a modification to Ivan's handy Access to MySQL relationship/constraint generator
'
' changes include:
' 1) skip Access system tables (TableDefAttributeEnum.dbSystemObjec)
' 2) add support for cascading updates/deletes
'
Public Sub printRelations()
Dim sql, fk As String
Dim I, J As Integer
Dim db As Database
Dim Table As TableDef
Dim TableName As String
' grab a reference to this once, otherwise when we retrieve a table below,
' we will get an 'Object Invalid or No Longer Set' error.
Set db = CurrentDb
For I = 0 To db.Relations.Count - 1
Set Table = db.TableDefs.Item(db.Relations(I).Table)
If ((Table.Attributes And TableDefAttributeEnum.dbSystemObject) = 0) Then
sql = "ALTER TABLE `" & db.Relations(I).ForeignTable & _
"` ADD CONSTRAINT `" & db.Relations(I).Name & "` FOREIGN KEY ("
fk = "("
For J = 0 To db.Relations(I).Fields.Count - 1
sql = sql & "`" & db.Relations(I).Fields(J).ForeignName & "` ,"
fk = fk & "`" & db.Relations(I).Fields(J).Name & "` ,"
Next J
sql = Left(sql, Len(sql) - 1)
fk = Left(fk, Len(fk) - 1)
fk = fk & ")"
sql = sql & ") REFERENCES `" & db.Relations(I).Table & "`" & fk
If (db.Relations(I).Attributes And RelationAttributeEnum.dbRelationUpdateCascade) Then
sql = sql & " ON UPDATE CASCADE"
End If
If (db.Relations(I).Attributes And RelationAttributeEnum.dbRelationDeleteCascade) Then
sql = sql & " ON DELETE CASCADE"
End If
sql = sql & ";"
Debug.Print sql
End If
Next I
End Sub
المتواجدون خلال آخر دقيقتين · يتحدّث كل ٣٠ ثانية
جارٍ التحقق من المتواجدين…