السلام عليكم
انا مبرمج مبتدئ في لغة ال Python
اثناء تطبيقي لعمل Package
Packages in Python:A package is a hierarchical file directory structure that defines a single Python application environment that consists of modules and subpackages and sub-subpackages, and so on.
Consider a file Pots.py available in Phone directory. This file has following line of source code:
#!/usr/bin/python
def Pots():
print "I'm Pots Phone"
Similar way, we have another two files having different functions with the same name as above:
Phone/Isdn.py file having function Isdn()
Phone/G3.py file having function G3()
Now, create one more file __init__.py in Phone directory:
- Phone/__init__.py
To make all of your functions available when you've imported Phone, you need to put explicit import statements in __init__.py as follows:
from Pots import Pots
from Isdn import Isdn
from G3 import G3
After you've added these lines to __init__.py, you have all of these classes available when you've imported the Phone package.
#!/usr/bin/python
# Now import your Phone Package.
import Phone
Phone.Pots()
Phone.Isdn()
Phone.G3()
When the above code is executed, it produces the following result:
I'm Pots Phone
I'm 3G Phone
I'm ISDN Phone
لم انجح في التنفيذ
عملت مجلد على سطح المكتب باسم Phone
بعدها عملت 4 ملفت داخل المجلد
عند التنفيذ اجد اخطاء
الملفات مرفقة ارجو مساعدتي
وشكرا