الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

urgent request ...please help......key event in java

مغلق
بدأه aljenirala في 11 مارس 2012 · 1 رد · 252 مشاهدة · في JavaSE
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

I wanted to write a java program asking a user to type a username and password

the problem I have is how to capture the time of password key event

more specifically

username:ssss

password:computer

I want the program to read the user's password 5 times...for each time the program should record the time between two letter has been pressed e.g time for moving between c and o and from o to m and from m to p and so on and the total timing which represent the user's typing speed....all the timing information should be stored in array ..I'm not sure whether or not it is more relevant to store all time information for each typing in separate array or in one two dimensional array...

user's profile contains the password and and one array of timing information which results from (standard deviation extracted from the 5 time use- this is equal to square root of (xi-m)^2 divided by n)m is the mean value of each time and xi represent the time between two letters (i=1 to 5)at the end a test is taken place in which a user should be authenticated according to the timing of the typing plus the actual password

hope I give a clear view for my issue....looking forward to your respond

regards

#2

عربي لو سمحت

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة