السلام عليكم،
كنت اقرأ موضوع في موقع Elementary Os، انا اقدر هذا الفريق و احترمه، و من منا لم يسمع عنهم.
و أثناء ثراتي للموضوع وجدتهم منحازين لل GTK+ مقارنة بالQt ، كذلك اوضحوا حبهم لل Vala
و اردت ان اعرف لماذا GTK+ و Vala ؟ و ما الفرق بينهم و بين كيوتي و بايثون ؟
شكراً مقدما
ايضاً اتمني ان تقرأو هذا التعليق و الأهم الرد عليه :
اقتباسI have to say that I love the vision that you have for elementary OS but I am sad about the platform that you have chosen. I wish that you had chosen Qt. I love Qt especially moving forward with things like Qt Quick. I love how KDE has implemented scripting across apps with JavaScript. It makes it so easy for a web developer like me (or the hordes of others) to jump right in and start making cool apps. As much as I would like to jump in its a little intimidating having to learn Vala and GTK+.
اقتباسWhile I understand your thinking, it's important to remember that we've chosen our platform after much (sometimes heated) discussion and thought. Qt is an excellent framework and has a lot of capabilities. But as far as scripting with JavaScript and using web technologies on a desktop, it's important to remember that our first goals are simplicity and speed. We're using languages made specifically for the desktop, and as such, we get some incredible performance. As far as learning Vala and GTK+ goes, we're working on a developer's guide to ease that. Keep your eyes on the Journal for an announcement when it's completed. Also keep in mind that Vala is a very easy language to learn since it's similar in syntax to other languages, but it compiles to C, so it's very speedy. Lastly, if you're a web developer and interested in contributing, you can always help with the website or the GTK3 theme. :)