الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Access is denied. in samba server on redhat 5

بدأه sma88 في 4 يوليو 2010 · 2 رد · 1,806 مشاهدة · في تقنيات شبكات UNIX
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

I am running a samba server. I have shared the folder using samba and have added the same user and password to the smbpasswd file (encrypted password). I can access for folder

but if i run any command the error is :

Access is denied.

banner1.gif

#2
sma88 كتب:

I am running a samba server. I have shared the folder using samba and have added the same user and password to the smbpasswd file (encrypted password). I can access for folder

but if i run any command the error is :

Access is denied.

السلام عليكم

هل لك أن تكتب لنا الاعدادات التي قمت بها لنحصر المشكلة أكثر

على كل حال راجع الخطوات المكتوبة في الرابط التالي : How to configure samba in RHEL 5

بتوفيق الله ..

Everything will be fine when we TALK LESS, DO MORE


#3
sma88 كتب:

I am running a samba server. I have shared the folder using samba and have added the same user and password to the smbpasswd file (encrypted password). I can access for folder

but if i run any command the error is :

Access is denied.

may be selinux or iptables matter

مواضيع مشابهة