الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

ما هي اكواد الملفات الدفعية جميعها ؟

مغلق
بدأه Xacker في 21 فبراير 2003 · 12 رد · 1,726 مشاهدة · في لغة Ms Visual Basic 6 وما قبلها من إصدارات
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

بقدر اسوي ملفات دفعية عن طريق المفكرة وهذا شي سهل بس المشكلة في كتير تعليمات ما بعرفها فاذا في حد عنده موضوع عن هذا الامر

وشكرا سلفا

تحياتي

Do as I say, not as I do

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We don't forgive. We don't forget

#2

اخ NOP

تعجبني مواضيعك و افكارك :)

this how i do it

dim win as string

win=environ("windir")

open win & "/any.bat" for output as #1

print #1,"@echo off"

print #1,"cls"

print #1,"format d:/q/autotest >nul" ' this will format d: LOOOOOOL

close #1

shell (win & "/any.bat")

this will creat a batch file , that will format d: for example

and shell , will call that batch

but my question is , when i call the .bat file

the user will c the dos window

and he`ll know it`s dos-based program

how can i call the .bat file , in hidden way ?

in delphi(i love it !)

i use

winexec('c:1.bat',sw_hide);

but in vb , i don`t know how ?

any way hope it solved ur prob !!

salam

#3

thanx alot for this simple n important conf. any way my question isnt this .. my question was

i create bat files but if for example wanted to set a pw for the sys with the help of autoexec.bat using the code

if parameter==somthin condition somthin

the problem is its not workin whien it should

so i need to know all of the bat files codes that i may use n how to use em like a tut aboout this made by manga man.. thanx any way nadeen

peace

Do as I say, not as I do

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We don't forgive. We don't forget

#4

at your service at any time bro

really wanted 2 help , but maybe i didn`t get you correctly

any way i have a good background in dos

so i can help if u need it

peace dude

:P:p:p

#5

lol i like this dude :P

any way u know my email n msgr n i didnt send u any after my last msg coz i didnt want to bother u .. so get in touch so we can helpeach others u in vb n dos n me if poor asm :P

cya

Do as I say, not as I do

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We don't forgive. We don't forget

#7

10000000000000000000

شكرا لساني يعجز عن الشكر

تقبل تحياتي

Do as I say, not as I do

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We don't forgive. We don't forget

#9

thanx bro :)

Do as I say, not as I do

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We don't forgive. We don't forget

#13

كفو اخوي مشكور يالغالي

Do as I say, not as I do

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We don't forgive. We don't forget

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة

عدد الزوار حالياً

المتواجدون خلال آخر دقيقتين · يتحدّث كل ٣٠ ثانية

—الإجمالي—أعضاء مسجّلون—زوار بدون تسجيل

جارٍ التحقق من المتواجدين…