لدي جهاز به كرتين شبكة و اتصالين dsl عن طريق مزودين مختلفين,كيف يمكنني ان اجعل المتصفح يستخدم اتصال محدد؟
او لنفترض ان احد الاتصالين هو VPN
جربت استخدام من نافذة
network connections - advanced - advance settings - adapters and bindings
لكن ليس لها فائدة
كيف يمكن الاستفادة من تعليمة
route ?
I want to be able to specify that certain applications use connection A (e.g. PuTTY, VNC, and RoyalTS), and have the other applications use connection B. I'd also like to be able to block certain applications from accessing the Internet at all, or only allow them to access certain IP address ranges. If it were possible to have connections from an application to certain IP addresses use connection A, and connections from the same application to other IP addresses use connection B, that would be really cool (but this is functionality I can live without if that is not possible).
Another very nice feature would be the ability to monitor total bandwidth usage on each Internet connection. If it was possible to monitor bandwidth usage per-application, that would be even better!
Can anyone recommend some software that will help?
system: XP