بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
مرحبا جميعا
ممكن احد يساعدني في هذه الخوارزميه اللي تساعد في فصل الصوره الى 3 كلاسات
فيها خطوه مو قادره انفذها وهي حذف اعلى قيمه واقل قيمه من المصفوفه
لغة البرمجة المستخدمه : الماتلاب انا قدرت ابرمج الخوارزميه ما عدا هذه الخطوة وجدا اثرت على النتيجة لازم احذف القيم العاليه والواطية
الخوارزميه :
This algorithm works as follows; after converting the image to gray level and removing highest and lowest values to leave out distinct values, the average gray level for the whole image is calculated. After that both a and b values are calculated according to the following equations: a = mean ( max(I) + avg ) / 2 b = mean ( min(I) + avg ) / 2; Where I is an array representing the whole image, max(I) and min(I) represent the highest and lowest values respectively in each column of the array I. The classification parameters L and H are calculated according to the following equations: L = avg – ( avg – min_avg ) / 3 H = avg + ( max_avg – avg ) /3; Where min_avg represents the average of all values less than b while max_avg represents the average of all values higher than a. The image is then classified according to L and H values Values less than L are considered dark. Values higher than H are considered bright. Values between L and H are considered gray (background).
