الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

كيف يمكنني كتابة كود ايسمبلي في جافا

مغلق
بدأه حمد الناصر في 13 فبراير 2003 · 14 رد · 1,294 مشاهدة · في JavaSE
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

ارجو الإجابة مع الكود

(gift)

#2

يبدو ان المنتدى في حالة سبات عميق :'(

بعد عيد الأضحى :eek:

مالنا الا نصبر حتى تستأنف الدراسه :mad:

والشكوى على الله :(

#3

هلا والله ابو حميد كل عام وانت بخير ومن العايدين تمنيت ان عندي اجابة لك يوم شفت موضوعك قلت خل نعايد علية

#4

والله والف مرحباً باخوي حمد

من العايدين من الفايزين

كل عام وانت بخير

#5

Salam

This is Aladdin Mouhaimeed, Well, the answer is :you can do it through the java native mithod. you can find a full account of how to use it in the java tutorial from java.sun.com

for mor information my address is:

anloar@maktoob.com

#6

طيب اخي هل لديك الدرس او عنوانه

#7

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/na...e1.1/index.html

But be carefull it needs a lot of patience and sweat to go through it.

Sorry for writing in English but I don't have Arabic on my system.

You are always wellcome

#8

اشكرك اخي علاء الدين ولكن لم اجد في الربط ما يفيدني

#9

Well my friend if you visit this page:

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/na...epts/index.html

you will find the following lines:

The JNI allows Java code that runs within a Java Virtual Machine (VM) to operate with applications and libraries written in other languages, such as C, C++, and assembly. In addition, the Invocation API allows you to embed the Java Virtual Machine into your native applications.

So I fear there will be no other way to do what you want to do.

I do not giving advices while sleeping I’ve tried it myself, and it was great, but with C++ not assembly.

Well do not say : “OOOh I’ve told you”.

I think invoking assembly code from C++ is a peace of cake, so all you got to do is to learn how to invoke a C++ method, and it is so easy, and then you imbed the assembly code in a C++ method, and then you must pray for me.

Aladdin

:cool:

#10

مشكور اخي علاء الدين

الله يوفقك

#11

الله يوفقك اخوي دنيا واخره

هل لديك السورس كود

#12

No My friend I not only need source code, but also it will need some

C++

file and some dll file,

If you do not have the the needed knowledge in C++ I will may help you, if you have C++ builder4/5

:cool:

#13

نعم اخي انا اعرف C و ++C

هل بالإمكان ان تضع كل مااحتاجه من ملفات H و Dll

ي المرفقات ولك جزيل الشكر

#15

Please give me few days, I do not have C++ builder for now, but once I can prepare the files I'll send you a complete example, enshaAllah, but remember, my example is in C++ and you will complete it to assembly, and teach me how to.

BayadaAllah Wajhak

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة