الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

[مخالف]مشكلة عند الرن لاتظهر لي نتيجة

مغلق
بدأه phpMyAdmin في 21 يناير 2010 · 2 رد · 596 مشاهدة · في ASP.NET
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Hello there all,

I'm working on a job seeking website where the job seeker can search for a job , the search box is located in the master page, that's why i passed the keywords as a query string, and then the matching jobs will be displayed in a listview.

the keywords will be taken from two controls: a drop down list which the user can choose the location of the job, and a text box where he can type a keyword.

the select command of the sqlDataSource of the data list is as the following:

SelectCommand="SELECT Company.coName, Job.startJobDate, Job.jobDescription, Job.jobLocation, Job.title FROM Company INNER JOIN Job ON Company.coID = Job.coID where ((Job.jobLocation=@value2) OR (Job.title LIKE @value1 ) OR (Job.mainSkill LIKE @value1 ) OR (Job.gender LIKE @value1 ) OR (Job.ntID LIKE @value1 ) OR (Job.salary LIKE @value1 ) OR (Job.jobDescription LIKE @value1 ) OR (Job.startJobDate LIKE @value1 )) AND (Job.dbLanguage ='english' )">

<SelectParameters>

<asp:QueryStringParameter Name="value2" QueryStringField="city"

Type="String" />

<asp:QueryStringParameter Name="value1" QueryStringField="keyword" />

</SelectParameters>

when I test the query it works fine

but when I run it on the browser, the text box works fine but when i choose a city, the job doesn't appear and the listview becomes empty :(

I've been working on it for days now and i don't know where the problem is

#2

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته How are you Mr PhpMyAdmin I think that this example can help you ......................................................................................... with my best wishes

Example.rar

#3

الأخ الكريم/الأخت الكريمة

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

مرحباً بكم في منتدى الفريق العربي للبرمجة

تأسف إدارة المنتدى لغلق الموضوع وذلك لمخالفته قوانين المشاركات .

قواعد طرح المشاركات

/index.php?showtopic=29343

شاكرين لكم حُسن تعاونكم

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة