قرأت هذا الموضوع في احد المنتديات لكني لم أفهم الطريقة هل يتكرم أحد الاخوة بشرح الطريقة :
Yes, you certainly can do this- I have one running in my car.
How you go about it is up to you, but here are the things to consider:
1.
You will need +12V and +5V supply (about 1 Amp I think, but read the CD-ROM label) and a pc power connector (cut one off an old power supply like I did or buy an adapter).
You could get the power from an old PSU,but remember two things
i) They are switchmode and have up to 400VDC floating about- if you're not sure DON'T fiddle with it!!!
ii) Many of them need to be loaded correctly and have been known to expire if not.You won't hear anything- it'll just go quiet..
I got mine from the car battery. 12V direct and 5V via a 7805 regulator IC- fairly simple circuit- just ask your local friendly TANDY/ RADIO SHACK man. You can also use a plug pack, but will still have to provide the 5V.I added voltage spike suppressors too for the car- you won't need these if you are using it outside the car.
2. The Audio signal. Again you can do this many ways,but I believe you should have an audio output at the back (analogue one not the digital one) where it plugged into your soundcard. This I, believe, is a standard CD output voltage (3 or 4 contacts marked possibly LG(G)R)of about 1Volt pk-pk. This should plug directly into the CD or AUX input of any amplifier.You will need to make or buy a cable.If you can't find one,buy one that connects to a soundcard and cut one end off and solder two RCA jacks on the end (what I did) and that works fine.
You could use the headphone output but, depending on where you intend on sticking it, you may well have line level problems and I believe also that the jack is small and fiddly.
You will also need to consider the volume control- I added an external one for ease of use in the car, but I believe the one on the front panel works for both ends.Mine also had a play/pause button on the front which was useful.
Hope all that guff is useful.
regards,
http://www.computing.net/hardware/wwwboard...forum/6096.html
