Most times, I start MS Outlook 2007 I get the error message "The data file 'mailbox' was not closed properly." It can take from 1 to 10 minutes to scan and repair the file.
How to disable or removed that one?
Thanks
Most times, I start MS Outlook 2007 I get the error message "The data file 'mailbox' was not closed properly." It can take from 1 to 10 minutes to scan and repair the file.
How to disable or removed that one?
Thanks
قال الله تعالى : (وعسى ان تكرهوا شيئا وهو خير لكم ) صدق الله العظيم
السلام عليكــم ورحمـة الله وبركاتــه ،،
formasoud كتب:Most times, I start MS Outlook 2007 I get the error message "The data file 'mailbox' was not closed properly." It can take from 1 to 10 minutes to scan and repair the file.How to disable or removed that one?
Thanks
قال الله تعالى : (وعسى ان تكرهوا شيئا وهو خير لكم ) صدق الله العظيم
هذه احتمالات المشكلة لديك
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?...KB;EN-US;940226
نموت وتحيا ...................فلسطين .