الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

دالة زيادةالتاريخ

بدأه khalidhoven في 12 يونيو 2009 · 3 رد · 1,038 مشاهدة · في قسم Oracle Forms
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

السلام عليكم

عند استخدام الفورم بلدر واعطي لحقل معين تاريخ ابتداء مشروع على سبيل المثال ويليه حقل اكتب به عدد الاشهر وليكن ثلاثة اشهر فمثلا اعطيت تاريخ الابتداء 1-1-2009 واعطيت في الحقل عدد الاشهر 3 اريد ان يعطيني بحقل جديد اسمه تاريخ الانتهاء 1-3-2009 بما معناه قام بزيادة التاريخ بمدة ثلاثة اشهر

كيف اقوم بعمل مثل هذه المعادلة رجاءاً لانها مهمة جدا بالنسبة لعملي

مع جزيل الشكر والتقدير.

#2

hi my brother

you can write trigger on the button when WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED then you can write this code

declare

curr_date date ;

submit_date date;

begin

select sysdate into curr_date from dual;

:item_text1 :=curr_date;

submit_date := curr_date + :text_box2;

:submit_date :=text_box3;

end;

if you want it for month you can change

submit_date := curr_date + :text_box2;

to

submit_date :=add_monthes( curr_date, :text_box2);

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة AL_Hinai28 في 15 يونيو 2009 في 15:39

#3

thanks habibi for ur answer

but this trigger dose not needed i want to view only not to making a trigger

i mean i am using fields just to display

in all cases i have been solve my problem by this if u want to benefit from

go to field properties and select calculation mode formula and type this formula

:field_name=:field_name *365/12+:field_date

its will solve the problem

thanks for help

#4

thanks my brother

can u explain it in another way??

I like your method.

I am a beginner, So I send the method which I know But yours method is easier ....

:field_name= :field_name *365/12 + :field_date;

first field_name to display the result, what about others :field_name & field_date

maybe I get confuse when you said "i mean i am using fields just to display"

sorry My brother

I'm waiting for your respond

مواضيع مشابهة