السلام عليكم
انا مبرمج ASP.NET بخبرة ممتازة جدا ابحث عن عمل
وهذا ايميلي khaledodeh@@gmail.com
00962 78 5109277
Summary
I have wide-ranging experience as a Senior Web Developer, i am web developer working since 2003, specialising in the latest Microsoft .NET programming language, in both fields, web and database technologies. I have extensive analysis, design and programming skills developed and applied in real-world situations on large business-critical projects. My background as a Web Developer has made me widely-read and very knowledgeable on a broad range of core Microsoft technologies. I also have solid inter-personal skills demonstrated in training and support experience.
Additionally, I have experience in Data Analysis/Design, Team Leading and am also a skilled Worker in PC, Mainframe and Application environments.
Technical Experience
1 Excellent working experience in N-tier enterprise applications
2 Excellent working experience in using MS.NET technologies (C#/VB.NET ,ADO.NET,ASP.NET,ASP.NET2)
3 Strong Experience in OOP
4 Excellent working experience in Ajax technologies
5 Excellent working experience in T-SQL and PL-SQL
6 Excellent working experience in -Reporting Tools: Microsoft Reporting Services, Crystal Reports.
7 Excellent working experience in XML Web Services
8 In depth knowledge of .NET framework 2 / 3.5 and Visual Studio 2005/2008
9 Excellent working experience in UML Modeling (Activity Diagram, Class Diagram, Sequence Diagram, Collaboration Diagram, Use Case Diagram, Deployment Diagram, etc.)
10 Understanding full life cycle of software development; requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation
11 Familiarity with process modeling techniques
12 Good Knowledge in SharePoint server
13 Dynamic and hard -working person