الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Middle Program Between Web App And Oracle Db

بدأه thepatriot55555 في 14 يناير 2009 · 0 رد · 886 مشاهدة · في قسم إدارة قاعدة البيانات أوراكل
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1

I have web application connected to oracle db I have the oracle server but I don't have the web application source code.

I want to run java program on the middle between both ORACLE and the web app. which do the following tasks

1- Get the SQL statements that web application sending it to oracle

2- Perform some modifications on the sql statements and send it to oracle

3- save results returned from oracle in external storage

4- decide not to send some sql statements from the web App to oracle.

5- decide not to send some results from oracle to the web App.

Is it possible to do something like this in oracle? if yes --how??

thanks

مواضيع مشابهة