الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Publish The Application On The Server

بدأه scott/tiger في 2 يناير 2009 · 3 رد · 582 مشاهدة · في Microsoft Visual C#.NET
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

I have windows form application, after compile it I need to mave it to share folder to make end users access it by shortcut, how can I do it?

Thanks in advance

#2

افتح خصائص المشروع واستخدم Publish وهذه أنسب طريقة

#3

That's only create installer to publish the application to end user pc's. :S

I would like to create exe file then place it on the shared server, the end user use it from the server itself without any installation.

#4

OK dear?

why not?

that's not a problem

compile your project then copy exe file to a shared folder

مواضيع مشابهة