Hi every body
I have a proplem,and I wish some one to help me
I have a source code written with:
- J2ME API
- EJB API
- J2EE Application Server.
- Application Server with the J2EE Application Server Environment
- Database Server provided by MSSQL as Database management system.
- WTK2.0 as a testing platform for the client side application.
server side: JBUILDER X as an IDE in addition to the deployment tool in j2ee1.4]
- -
Tomcat 1.4.0.2
Project Source Code
List of Files
Client Application. [ MIDlet File ]
Register.java
Server Side Components
Servlets Classes
Remove.java
Register.java
getGrade.java
balance.java
Auth.java
EJB Classes
Class1.java
WhenofferedPK.java
Whenofferedhome.java
whenofferedBean.java
Whenoffered.java
TranscriptStatless.java
TranscriptSessionHome.java
TranscriptSessionBean.java
TreanscriptSession.java
TranscriptPK.java
TranscriptLocator.java
TranscriptHome.java
TranscriptDelegate.java
TranscriptBean.java
TranscriptAssembler.java
Transcript_Relation.java
Transcript.java
StudentStatless.java
StudentSessionHome.java
StudentSessionBean.java
StudentSession.java
StudentLocator.java
StudentHome.java
StudentDelegate.java
StudentBean.java
StudentAssembler.java
Student.java
ServiceLocatorException.java
ServiceHome.java
ServiceBean.java
Service.java
CourseHome.java
CourseBean.java
Course.java
Course1PK.java
Class1Home.java
Class1Bean.java
-
what's programs that I need to install to run this source code, if you list some url's (some links)
I have a background of simple JAVA programs
Finaly I hope someone help me and explain how can I could covert this code to application can I use it on my mobile phone