الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Pop3 And Smtp

بدأه isc في 26 أكتوبر 2008 · 8 رد · 2,564 مشاهدة · في ISA
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Hello

I have all outbound traffic from all networks to all networks allowed throught ISA 2006

but even thought POP3 and SMTP does not seem to work.

Is there a special thing to be done

Thanks

Best Regards

ISC

#2

حاول أن تكتب بالعربية لإفادة الاخرين.

ال All to All ازلها تماما ...

قم بعمل رولز محدده لكل خدمه تريدها ... والأمر سهل ... بروتوكولات ال POP3 وال SMTP موجوده جاهزه في ايزا 2006 ... ما عليك إلا اختيارها.

It's hard to stay in such ridiculous situation

#3

I am sorry for not writing in Arabic but trust me I do not even have an Arabic Keyboard.

Any way I believe that most ,if not all, people in this field are very good at English.

please let me know if writting in English is not accepted in this site.

back to the ISA issue

It seems that I have a problem with the ISA itself because if I do not add the all to all rule nothing works even http traffic.when adding a rule that allowa http from internal to external it does not work giving (502 proxy error)and the log monitoring shows that this http traffic is blocked by the default rule

Thanks

#4

أغلب الظن أنك تريد استخدام الـ mail client للوصول إلى mail server خارج شبكتك

لفعل ذلك يلزمك السماح بالبروتوكولات التالية

SMTP

POP3 or IMAP

DNS

من المفترض طبعاً أن الـ Access rule for all protocols from internal to external أن تفي بالغرض

System Administrator

#5
اقتباس
It seems that I have a problem with the ISA itself because if I do not add the all to all rule nothing works even HTTP traffic.when adding a rule that allowa HTTP from internal to external it does not work giving (502 proxy error)and the log monitoring shows that this HTTP traffic is blocked by the default rule

أولا ما هو نوع الايزا كلاينت لديك !!

اقتباس
أغلب الظن أنك تريد استخدام الـ mail Client للوصول إلى mail server خارج شبكتك

ذهبت بأفكارك بعيدا ... كل تطبيقات ال OWA تحتاج الى HTTPS حاليا ...

عموما لأقطع لك الشك باليقين ... ان كان الكلاينت لديك هو Proxy Client فمشكلتك من ال ISA نفسه وليس لخطأ اعدادات أو ما شابه.

فقط قم بعمل Update للأيزا ... عليك أن تثبت كل ال Patches وخصوصا التي تم اصدارها حتى شهر مايو من هذا العام ... طبعا هذا بعد تنصيب ال SP1.

بعدها قم بالتجربه وستمر الأمور على خير ان شاء الله.

It's hard to stay in such ridiculous situation

#6

Thank you all for your efforts

I found out that the problem comes from the WatchGuard Firewall installed between the ISA and the Internet if I connect The ISA directly to the internet every thing work perfectly but when I have the firewall connected to the ISA ,POP3 and SMTP do not work .

The strage thing is that when I remove ISA so the WatchGuard between the core Switch and the Internet

POP3 and SMTP work bz I allowed all outgoing traffic to pass throught it , but when the ISA is between me and the watchGuard pop3 and SMPT do not work

#7

راجع اللوغنغ...

تجارب وخبرات

#8

i have same problem

i need solution's pleas

#9
اقتباس
i have same problem

رجاء ضع سؤال مع شرح المشكلة

The World Must Be Crazy

مواضيع مشابهة