الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Starting A New Browser Based Game

بدأه dr.venom في 3 أغسطس 2008 · 0 رد · 353 مشاهدة · في الإعلانات العامة
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1

Hi,

I'm sorry I'm not typing in Arabic, but I just recently bought a macbook and have yet to install the arabic language pack. Anyways, I want to start an online MMOG (massive multiplayer online game), but I need some help. I intend to to do it using mainly AJAX (asynchronized javascript and xml), but sadly my coding abilities aren't all that great, so if anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. I also need some people to take care of the art aspect.

My goal from this is to have fun creating a game and also making some cash on the side. Of course, everyone will have their cut of the revenue ;)

مواضيع مشابهة

عدد الزوار حالياً

المتواجدون خلال آخر دقيقتين · يتحدّث كل ٣٠ ثانية

—الإجمالي—أعضاء مسجّلون—زوار بدون تسجيل

جارٍ التحقق من المتواجدين…