الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

مشكلة صلاحيات Ntfs في عرض الصور..أرجو المساعدة

بدأه ..محمْد.. في 19 أبريل 2008 · 2 رد · 573 مشاهدة · في ASP.NET
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

السلام عليكم..المشكلة باختصار هي انه الصور لا تظهر لي في الصفحة و قيل لي انه بسبب صلاحيات ملفات الـ

NTFS

فهل يوجد من يعرف حل لهذه المشكلة

و هذه هي المشكلة باللغة الانجليزية

My problem is that when I include an image to my website using visual studio asp

.net 2008,I put a hyperLink to view the image but I have this error:

Server Error in '/WebSite6' Application.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden.

Also,I have used uploadfile control which works perfectly, and I've used a DataList

and I put image control in each template so I can view all the images that I have

uploaded into my website, everything goes will but instead of the image,I have an

empty image with a red X in it.

I searched alot for solution and am disappointed,so if you can help me I will be

very greatfull to you

I tried to install IIS, I almost did everything..please help me

and this is the code in case you need to take a look:

================

<%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="Default.aspx.vb"

Inherits="_Default" %>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head runat="server">

<title>Untitled Page</title>

<style type="text/css">

#form1

{

height: 233px;

}

</style>

</head>

<body>

<form id="form1" runat="server" enctype="multipart/form-data">

<div>

<b>Select file: </b>

<asp:FileUpload id="UploadFile" Width="400px" Runat="Server"/>

<asp:Button ID="Button1" Text="Upload" OnClick="Upload_Picture_File"

Runat="Server"/><br/>

<br/>

<asp:Label id="Message" ForeColor="#FF0000" EnableViewState="False" Runat="Server"/>

<br />

<br />

<br />

<asp:DataList id="PictureFiles" Runat="Server"

RepeatColumns="4"

RepeatDirection="Horizontal"

CellPadding="3"

GridLines="Both"

OnItemCommand="Delete_File">

<ItemTemplate>

<asp:Image ID="Image1" ImageUrl='<%# ".\\images\" & Container.DataItem %>'

Runat="Server"

Width="45" ImageAlign="Left"/>

<asp:Label ID="Label1" Text='<%# Container.DataItem %>' Runat="Server"/><br/>

<asp:Button ID="Button2" Text="Delete" Runat="Server"

Font-Size="7pt"

CommandName='<%# Container.DataItem %>'/>

</ItemTemplate>

</asp:DataList>

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

</div>

</form>

</body>

</html>

=============

This is the VB code:

=============

Imports System.IO

Partial Class _Default

Inherits System.Web.UI.Page

Protected Sub Upload_Picture_File(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As

System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

If Not UploadFile.HasFile Then

'-- Missing file selection

Message.Text = "Please choose a file to upload"

'Else

' If InStr(UCase(UploadFile.FileName), ".JPG") = 0 Then

' '-- Selection of non-JPG file

' Message.Text = "You can upload only JPG files"

' Else

' If UploadFile.PostedFile.ContentLength > 100000 Then

' '-- File too large

' Message.Text = "Uploaded file size must be less than 100

KB"

Else

'-- File upload

UploadFile.SaveAs(Server.MapPath(".\\images\" & UploadFile.FileName))

Message.Text = "<b>File Uploaded</b><br/>"

Message.Text &= "File Name: " & UploadFile.FileName & "<br/>"

Message.Text &= "File Size: " & UploadFile.PostedFile.ContentLength & "

bytes<br/>"

Bind_Picture_Files()

End If

End Sub

Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)

Handles Me.Load

If Not Page.IsPostBack Then

Bind_Picture_Files()

End If

End Sub

Sub Bind_Picture_Files()

Dim FileArray() As String = Directory.GetFiles(Server.MapPath(".\\images\"),

"*")

Dim i As Integer

For i = 0 To UBound(FileArray)

FileArray(i) = Replace(FileArray(i), Server.MapPath(".\\images\"), "")

Next

PictureFiles.DataSource = FileArray

PictureFiles.DataBind()

End Sub

Sub Delete_File(ByVal Src As Object, ByVal Args As DataListCommandEventArgs)

File.Delete(Server.MapPath(".\\images\") & Args.CommandName)

Bind_Picture_Files()

End Sub

End Class

#2
<asp:Image ID="Image1" ImageUrl='<%# "images\" & Container.DataItem %>' 

Runat="Server"
Width="45px" ImageAlign="Left"/>

حاول تغيير مسار عرض الصورة

The World Must Be Crazy

#3

جزاك الله كللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللل

للللللللللللللللللللل الخير

لي اسبوع و انا ادور .:*_*:.

مواضيع مشابهة

عدد الزوار حالياً

المتواجدون خلال آخر دقيقتين · يتحدّث كل ٣٠ ثانية

—الإجمالي—أعضاء مسجّلون—زوار بدون تسجيل

جارٍ التحقق من المتواجدين…