الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Corrupted / Unreadable Drive !

بدأه wael_wakeel في 26 يناير 2008 · 2 رد · 2,496 مشاهدة · في نظام تشغيل Windows
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

I have more than one HDD in my PC

One of them is 120GB on 2 drives

Suddenly when i was booting my PC all HDDs are OK

except this one .. I found that the first drive Which is FAT32 is OK while the second which is NTFS is not accessible

giving me this message: (The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable)

Then I tried to browse this disk from Partition magic 8

and I found that the disk is present with both drives FAT32 and NTFS showing the free and occupied space on the drive

but can't browse it giving me a massage about bad file attributes or something like that !!! ERROR #1513

I know that the drive and data on it is intact but may be the boot record is damaged or something ..

Is there any software can solve this problem or WHAT CAN I DO ????

Thank you very much

Dr. Wael El-Wakeel

post-134287-1201347565_thumb.jpg

post-134287-1201351410_thumb.jpg

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة wael_wakeel في 26 يناير 2008 في 15:49

Today .. is the first day of the rest of your life .. Don't look backwards

#2

السلام عليكم

الحل في الصورة, وفي الرابط:

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/power...62?OpenDocument

Do as I say, not as I do

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We don't forgive. We don't forget

#3

اخبرنا اخي هل وجدت حل لمشكلتك لاني استنفذت كل البرامج فلدي نفس المشكلة للاسف

مواضيع مشابهة