السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
أتمنى من اخواني اني مااكون اثقل عليهم ومااكون طلب شيء صعب او ثقيل
انا مبتدئة بالبرمجة وبدرس سي بلس بلس وعندي منها شيء اليسير وان شاء الله اتعلمها
انا مو قادره افهم السؤال هذا فهم كامل :rolleyes:
اتمنى من اي احد يشرحلي اياه
<_< النقطه المبهمه عندي قيمه H
ياليت اذا امكن احد يشرحلي هي
:lol: وشكرا
هذا سؤالي
Q1: Write a program that will calculate and print out the bills for a city water company. The water rates vary depending on whether the bill is for Home use or Industrial Use (H: for home use, I: for Industrial use).
The water rates are computed as:
H: 15 SR plus .0005 per gallon used.
I: 1000 SR if usage does not exceed 40,000 gallons
2000 SR if usage more than 40,000 gallons but less than 100,000 gallon and
.00025 for any additional uses.
The output should be as (This is an example only for the output):
Enter the code (H: for home use, or I: for Industrial use): H
Enter the amount of water used (in gallons): 1000
Total bill: 15.5 SR
Enter the code H: for home use, or I: for Industrial use): I
Enter the amount of water used (in gallons): 40,000
Total bill: 1000 SR

