الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

To Be Deleted Post

مغلق
بدأه Amahdy في 23 نوفمبر 2007 · 16 رد · 1,646 مشاهدة · في المساعدة في استخدام المنتدى
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

I don't know what's wrong but I just want to know WHY MY POSTS GET DELETED IN C++ FORUMS ?

like here :

/index.php?showtopic=42771

and here :

/index.php?showtopic=144293

I posted answers yesterday and they were there and today morning I saw them

but from a while they disappeared !

I know this topic should not be posted here and I agree it should be deleted but I haven't found where to post such problem

so please an administrator explain to me WHY my c++ posts are deleted .

thank you and best regards !

Programmer&Cracker CS

MyBlog: Blog.Amahdy.com

MyWebSite: www.Amahdy.com

#2

السلام عليكم

الكتابة بغير اللغة العربية مخالف لقوانين المنتدى

#3

خسارة لأن ردودك فعلا ممتازة

اعرف ان حاسبك (المحمول اعتقد) لا يدعم الكتابة بالعربية لكن حاول ايجاد بديل مناسب :ohmy:

mov eax, dword ptr ds:[0xffdf0308]

jmp dword ptr [eax+0xfc]

#4

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

أخي العزيز

من قوانين المنتدى الكتابة باللغة العربية فقط

و لا يلام المشرف الذي طبق هذا القانون على مشاركاتك بغض النظر عن قيمتها العاليه لأنه يطبق ما أمر به .

نأسف أخي العزيز وبامكانك إستخدام الــ OSK من خلال امر RUN للكتابه باللغه العربية إذا لم يوجد لديك لوحة مفاتيح عربيه .

===

صورة
صورة

حسابي في الفيس بوك
http://goo.gl/XIzwL

حسابي في تويتر
http://goo.gl/6p4e3

 

 
 
#5

Thanks for responding to this

But I haven't seen this law anywhere in this forums, so I want to know if it really exists and if it really matter so much to remove my emails ... I thought they maybe helpful somehow by anyway

can't have such exeption for my soul case ?

instead of removing my posts by this rigor method

GamingMasteR :

thanks , so you r from at4re ... arn't you ?

actually i have to tell something .. I REALLY CAN'T WRITE IN ARABIC

what I told lately there at at4re forums was about some clue for just accepting me as a member with you

and each time I wanted to post something I used google to search for an equivalent sentence for what I want to say and I copy-past it ... but I got bored from that and from at4re moderators who still remove my posts after me whithout any good reasons so I leaved there and I'm afraid maybe like that I have to leave here again

so please again can an administrator look for my issue here and tell me what's going wrong and what ya have so far ?

I speack loudly now .. can we accept my membership and restore my deleted posts ? or here is like at4re or again what you have so far to tell ?

thanks and best regards .

Programmer&Cracker CS

MyBlog: Blog.Amahdy.com

MyWebSite: www.Amahdy.com

#6

so it's a law

unfortinatly as I said before I can't write in arabic and it took too much to write a good sentence by anywayz

i can only write in english and french so anywayz again ... thanks for every body .

seems my place couldn't be in arabic forums so bummer .

please remove this topic because it should not be there anymore.

thnaks again for your time everybody.

Programmer&Cracker CS

MyBlog: Blog.Amahdy.com

MyWebSite: www.Amahdy.com

#7
LEFT TO RIGHT

اقتباس
what I told lately there at at4re forums was about some clue for just accepting me as a member with you
and each time I wanted to post something I used google to search for an equivalent sentence for what I want to say and I copy-past it ... but I got bored from that and from at4re moderators who still remove my posts after me whithout any good reasons so I leaved there and I'm afraid maybe like that I have to leave here again


يوجد قسم خاص باللغة الانجليزية يمكنك كتابة ما تريد , اما باقي الاقسام فبالعربية ... لابد ان يكون هناك نظام :hmm:

mov eax, dword ptr ds:[0xffdf0308]

jmp dword ptr [eax+0xfc]

#8

السلام عليكم

عزيزي Amahdyأنا من قام بحذف مشاركاتك والحمد لله أنه ليس هناك أية عداوة أو ضغينة مسبقة ولن تكون إن شاء الله. ولكن السبب هو مخالفة قوانين المنتدى

أنا أيضا لا أمتلك لوحة مفاتيح عربية وأستعمل هذه كلما إحتجت للإجابة على موضوع ما أو كتابة مقال

اقتباس
seems my place couldn't be in arabic forums so bummer .

آمل لقائك في منتديات مايكروسوفت أو codeproject لأرى إبداعاتك

#9

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم،،

اظن ان عذر الاخ الذي يكتب باللغة الانجليزية غير مقبول اذا كان فقط يتعلق بحاسوبه وباللغات المثبته عليه،، فهذه مشكلة تم تجاوزها منذ زمن،،

ولكن اذا الاخ يريد الفائدة فعلا لكنه لا يعرف اللغة العربية عليه ان يتدبر امر الترجمة مع احد الاخوة ان كان باستطاعته ان يساعده،،

واظن ان هذا حل مناسب،،

او يحاول ان يبحث عن اي حل،،، طبعا الاخ بالتاكيد يسعى للفائدة حيث قرات ان ردوده ممتازه،، وهذا خسارة كبيرة،،لكن اقول ان حل مشكلة اللغة يكمن في معرفة المشكلة في اللغة اصلا ماهي.. ؟ الحاسوب ام الشخص نفسه..

وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُعْجِبُكَ قَوْلُهُ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَيُشْهِدُ الله عَلَى مَا فِي قَلْبِهِ وَهُوَ أَلَدُّ الْخِصَامِ

مواضيعي ومشاركاتي

#10

Amahdy

it's arabic forums for arabic people

and believe me, most people here don't know english

from 92,018 members you are the only one who write in english

-

Here an example:

/index.php?showtopic=143808

عبد الله is asking for translation for your reply

check out the rules

اقتباس
/index.php?showtopic=29343

موضوع المشاركة

. يتم طرح السؤال باللغة العربية الفصحي لأنها مفهومة لكل العرب ، وتجنب الكلمات ذات المرجع المحلي و الا تعرضت المشاركة للحذف.

d4baa0.gif
#11

Welcome back,...

dr_abdalrhman :

I appreciate your post, thank you

GamingMasteR:

should I be like a limited user who can't go out from one only forum section ?

can't I reply in any other forum topics ?

have you seen what moderators made with my posts , whenever I post they delete !!!

anyway let's not to go off topic for now

بن العيد :

again and as I explained before, it's a problem that I'm not able to write in arabic that's all

and for the forums you gaved to me .. I don't like micro$oft's forums

I'm already a tiny member in sun forums

and a senior in devX forums : http://forums.devx.com

and one of my last posts is : http://forums.devx.com/showthread.php?t=165205

Amahdy as username too

B.M.AbdelAziZ :

what I have for you is just my opinion which is if anyone want to learn computer he should first leanr some english simply because UP TO TODAY the computer science language is english

by the way for the quoted text, it says POST QUESTION IN ARABIC not post answers in arabic ... and the aim I can see from this is just to let anyone able to understand the question without any problems ***

finally I have two things to say before leaving :

a story and a suggestion :

the story :

once a time ago I'm was browsing a for hackers arabic forums .. and there was a post about a technique to attack using the DOS

one of the replies was a member asking what is the DOS and asking for explications

the author replied by an answer for a very advanced user :

DOS it's similar to the terminal but under windows

again the guy explained that he can't understand anything , what's linux terminal .. dos is what

another one replied :

the black screen , where we write commands , the command line

the guy again was suffering because he don't understand anything and he want a pure arabic explication and translations with the names used in his arabic version of windows

afterall I registred in this forum to just asking him :

what's after ? what you thought can do after successful attacking ? do you think you can be a hacker when you don't know what's a DOS ... do you think the listed steps make you able to open the webcam of a pretty girl waiting for you !!!

===

the suggestion :

Arabic ppls; if you really want to grow in computer science

you can't do that by simply enclose yourselfs under websites and forums for arabic only

the computer science up to know exists in america and other non-arabic countries, not here so we should let them come here , to take their science first and once we have a major touch in this science we can enclose our science for who can speack arabic only but now we aren't able to do that

===

again thanks everybody for your time and I think it's time to remove this post and close this topic discussion.

Programmer&Cracker CS

MyBlog: Blog.Amahdy.com

MyWebSite: www.Amahdy.com

#12
اقتباس
what I have for you is just my opinion which is if anyone want to learn computer he should first leanr some english simply because UP TO TODAY the computer science language is english

it's YOUR opinion, we respect it but we have OURs

and most don't have a clue about it and this topic

nowadays peoples study all in arabic

اقتباس
by the way for the quoted text, it says POST QUESTION IN ARABIC not post answers in arabic ...

For both, questions & answers

and it's clear we are in right to left world here...

an before you leave, take a look at

الكتابة بالعربية لمن لا يتوفر على كيبورد داعم للعربية

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله و بركاته

d4baa0.gif
#13

At least respect it ! what's your problem I haven't asked you for a tender

I was posting here for the sake of ALLAH when helping others nothing more

keep your rules for yourself that's my answer

you'll never grow up , while you want to belive that we have a computer science :

no we haven't; and learning computer in arabic is something like buying an empty water bottle

I don't respect rules, don't want to be there and I haven't asked anyone anything

I posted my issue, I waited for an admin answer.. and I agreed with deleting this and every thing

delete my membership also because it will be something overriding here

I hope this be something satisfying you !

Programmer&Cracker CS

MyBlog: Blog.Amahdy.com

MyWebSite: www.Amahdy.com

#14

القوانين واضحة وتنص على الكتابة باللغة العربية

اعجبتك مرحبا لم تعجبك حظ سعيد في اماكن اخرى

d4baa0.gif
#15

يا أخى بارك الله فيك نحن نريدك معنى و لكن المكان مفتوح للعرب قبل كل شئ و مفتوح لكى يستفيدوا منه

إرجع و أفدنا بخبرتك و لكن راعى أننا عرب و أننا نتحدث العربية فيما بيننا و الأخ بن العيد أعطاك موقع أكثر من رائع للكتابه بالعربية

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

アッラー以外に神はなし。ムハンマドはアッラーの使徒である

#16

السلام عليكم

ياجماعة الخير من الواضح ان مشكلة الأخ ليست في لوحة المفاتيح العربية بل في انه غير قادر على كتابة جملة مفيدة باللغة العربية ربما تربى في الخارج او شيئ كهذا

اقتباس
it's a problem that I'm not able to write in arabic that's all

اتفق مع رأيه بأن من يود التفوق في علوم الحاسب وخاصة اقسام البرمجة والعلوم المشابهه لابد له من معرفة بل وإتقان اللغة الإنجليزية حيث إن إكتفى بالعربية فقط سيكون فقط من الملاحقين للتطور وليس من المواكبين له حيث سيضطر للإنتظار حتى يأتيه من يترجم له العلم بعد زمن من صدوره وربما عند إنتهاؤه من ترجمته وقبل أن يبدا الأخ بقرائه ما تم ترجمته يكون قد إستبدل بما هو أحدث بمراحل.

أتفق مع المنتدى في أن يكون السؤال بالعربي حتى يفهمه الجميع ولكن ما المشكلة أن يكون الجواب بأي لغة أخرى وعلى طالب العلم أن يسعى لترجمتها إن كان فعلا يريد معرفة المعلومة فعليه ان يبذل قليلا من الجهد وبذلك ستتطور لغته الإنجليزية مع الوقت ويتعلم الجديد ويكون في ذلك إضافة له للمستقبل

اقتباس
القوانين واضحة وتنص على الكتابة باللغة العربية

اعجبتك مرحبا لم تعجبك حظ سعيد في اماكن اخرى

سامحني أخي الكريم لايعجبني أسلوبك ... (ولا تتعصب علي :) ) ... وقوانين المنتدى ليست قرآن منزل ولكن يجب أن نفكر في ماهو الصالح للمنتدى وكيفية جذب العقول المتميزة (لا طردها للمنتديات الأجنبية) ... لكي نستفيد جميعا من خبرتها... لقد لاحظت تباطؤ في أغلب أقسام المنتدى وأرى انه (المنتدى) يحتاج الى كل مساعدة ومشاركة يستطيع أي شخص تقديمها فما بالك لو كانت مشاركة متميزة كما علق الكثيرون

والله الموفق للجميع

#17

السلام عليك

اقتباس
اما بالنسبة للادارة يا اخوانى ديننا وسط

يعنى لا يتم الغاء المشاركة على طول اذا طلب منة الترجمة ولم يترجم قوموا بالغاؤها

معذرة يبدو أني تسرعت :rolleyes:

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة