الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

مشروع تخرج بعنوان Arabic Root Extractor

مغلق
بدأه الشامخه في 6 أكتوبر 2007 · 0 رد · 729 مشاهدة · في Microsoft Visual Basic.NET
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1

Urgent!!!!!!!

Hello all,

I have a graduation project "Arabic root extractor" and please I want to know:

1-Do I need another support tools because the program is arabic or VB.NET is enough?

2-Are there any open source projects have the same Idea (I want the link)?

4-What do you think the programs and tools that I will need to implement the project?

5-if I compare two letters in arabic where the first letter is written in the first and another written in the middle but thay are the same letter

Are the IF statment think of them as one letter or different?

I wait for help

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة