الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Invalid Keycode When I Tried To Run The Application

مغلق
بدأه صايق ضدري في 6 أكتوبر 2007 · 1 رد · 923 مشاهدة · في تصميم وبرمجة التقارير
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Hi,

I have created an application using VS.Net 2003 and crystal reports in my forms. When i tried to run the application I got this error:

" invalid keycode".

every report I try to edit says 'invalid keycode' and then brings up a blank editor window. Nothing has changed. I was working on projects yesterday, shut down as usual last night and now I can't load any reports.

Help!

Plz.

:wacko:

#2

Sorry , but the details here :

I created Crystal Report embedded in VB.Net ignoring Register with CR

but after few days i entered registration number n keycode for crystal report in vb.net after that whenever i open vb.net project containg Crystal Rpt it could not be loaded only flasing error msg "Invalid Keycode".

please help me how can i fix this problem to open Crystal Rpt already created but this rpt. is opend in Crystal Report without vb.net

thanks in advance for any help

:D

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة