الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

ارجو المساعدة في الجافا(Java) (ارجوكم بسرعة)

مغلق
بدأه AbdoAs في 5 مايو 2007 · 2 رد · 496 مشاهدة · في JavaSE
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

السلام عليكم,

انا طالب في الالكترونيك واسمي عبدو.

اني مبتدء في دراسة البرمجة في ال

Java وال Java3D.

واحتاج لمساعدة سريعة وماسة فيهما.

فرجاءً لمن يريد مساعدتي الاتصال بي على بريدي الالكتروني التالي:

(كي ارسل له اسءلتي مع المحتوى.(اي البرنامج الذي انجزته حتى الان

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

عبدو

#2

Ok,

لحاكتب المسإلة هنا بالانكازية لاني لا املك

Keyboard

بالعربي

At first I tell you the whole task again so that my current questions are understandable.

The editor page in the appendix (Text1.txt) contains 3 components numbers, this one sew from each other so are.

Up till now what I have done is it:

1- At first I have called the editor page, then drawn the points as balls with a little radius.

2- The numbers then have already told you stories, of are (Text1.txt) so sew from each other like me. Appears because of this have this balls at the beginning only as a ball. It have I made an automatic scaling so that have got the right ball form.

3- Up till now all this is taken care.

What I lack now is it:

1- The balls of the complicated list (Text1.txt) look as a rectangle together. But their right form is cubic and not rectangle.

The reason for it is:

The convergence point is in the centre of the geometrical form (this rectangle). They look that way because of this and also because of this the current projection which I have now is, central projection.

To have the right geometrical form (cubic form), the convergence point does not have stand of the geometrical form (above or below) and on that one of the geometrical form a little far. As here on the centre.

Therefore the projection will be parallel projection and projection no longer central. I can have the cubic form with that.

2- On another side I have drawn the balls on red colour and the broader picture is black.

What I also must do now is it:

The edge of every ball must have another colour than red and black. How blue.

I can change alone the colour of the whole ball, but only the edge, I do not white-wash it yet.

The whole programme (Project.zip) finished off up till now and the editor page (Text1.txt) are in the appendix.

We click on rush ace on the page HelloJava3D.java so that the whole programme is called.

We then choose the editor page on the open window and we click on opening so that the drawing is caused.

I have worked on it in Eclipse.

I am immediately available for further explanations.

I am address availably also under the following e-mail:

abdo.asmar@hotmail.com

Yours

Abdo

Project.zip

Text1.txt

#3

السلام عليكم,

انتظر المساعدة منذ عدة ايام وحتى الآن لم يات احد لمساعدتي.

لماذا؟

ارجوكم. انتظر المساعدة سريعا

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

عبدو

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة