الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

مشرووع بسيط عاوز رايكم فيه

مغلق
بدأه m_alzantot في 5 أبريل 2007 · 1 رد · 522 مشاهدة · في Microsoft Visual C#.NET
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I'm a new bie in the forum :D and I've just finished a small project I called it ( "Student data server ")..

The project consits is an example for the client-server achitecture.

The client can either send a sudent data data to the server or query for data.

The server is mutlithreaded server capable of retrieving data from the server and saving it as xml file on its side until a client asks for it, then it fetches it and serializes it via a network stream to the client which is repsonsible for rendring the required data to the user who asked for it.

I hope to get your opinons and suggestions :rolleyes:

( I know that a similar project can be easily made by using a DMBS like Sql server and ADO.net )

but I've implemented it purely by using Sockets, Threading, and Serialization

Note:

The default server Ip=127.0.0.1

and default port =1234

but they can be easily configured for any other values by using the configuration files..

Moustafa Farid

StudentData_Project_Moustafa_Farid.rar

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة m_alzantot في 5 أبريل 2007 في 02:20

يا نفس كفي عن العصيان واكتسبي ----- فعلا جميلا لعل الله يرحمني

#2

very very good

thank you mostfa

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة