الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

مشكله مع الكلاسات في ASP.NET

مغلق
بدأه musaireae في 20 يناير 2007 · 4 رد · 636 مشاهدة · في ASP.NET
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته

اما بعد فأود الاستفسار عن كيفيه حل هذه المشكله التي تواجهني عندما اضع

اقتباس
Request.PhysicalApplicationPath

في داخل class بعدها يظهر لدي هذا الخطأ

اقتباس
The name 'Request' does not exist in the current context

فما هو الحل.

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.

#3

نفس الخطأ السابق اتى مره آخرى ولكن الآن لل

اقتباس
The name 'Httpcontext' does not exist in the current context

فما الحل.

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.

#4

لا تنسى تعمل import ل System.Web namespace .

او مباشره

System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Request.PhysicalApplicationPath
#5

مشكور اخوي .

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة