السلام عليكم..
لدي هذا المثال اريد تلوين الخلية عند تحقق شرط في 36 او اربع خلايا. (شروط الخلايا تختلف)
ولكم جزيل الشكر
Hala ahmad,
for this you can use the conditional formatting
Format--> conditional Formatting, then
in the first drop down list from left choose (Formula Is) not (Cell Value Is) .. then in the formula box write the conditions to match
The formula box will accept only logical functions like AND, OR, Not ...etc
I attache a file that explains the idea, open it and see
the file contains 5 value cells and one test cell
The Conditional Formatting will check the 5 value cells like this, if the three blue cells = 5 and if if the pink cell <5 and if the yellow cell >5 ... , then the test cell will be in green
Try it .. I think this is what you want
sorry I didnt attach the file
=AND($C$6=5,$C$8=5,$C$10=5,$C$12<5,$C$14>5)
this is the fomula contained in the test cell
sorry for not attaching the file, but there was a problem
هذا الموضوع مغلق.
المتواجدون خلال آخر دقيقتين · يتحدّث كل ٣٠ ثانية
جارٍ التحقق من المتواجدين…