الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

لينوس لم يتعلم البرمجه

مغلق
بدأه BESHEER في 2 أغسطس 2006 · 2 رد · 633 مشاهدة · في نظام تشغيل Unix & Linux
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

لينوس لم يتعلم البرمجه فى الدراسه

Linus Torvalds:

I didn’t learn programming in school, but mostly on my own reading books and just doing it (initially on a Commodore VIC-20, later on a Sinclair QL).

That said, I think especially University was very useful. Rather than go to an engineering school, I went to Helsinki University, which is pretty theoretical, so there the teaching concentrated not so much on programming (which was just a small part, and which I ended up doing more of „on the side” anyway), but most of the courses tended to be on fundamental concepts and things like complexity analysis.

Which can seem boring and even a waste of effort at times, but I think it was useful, and I mostly enjoyed it. And I think I’m probably a better programmer for it.

http://sztywny.titaniumhosting.com/2006/07...ammers-answers/

022.gif

***********************************************

043.gif

#2

السلام عليكم

شكرا على الوصلة إلى هذا الحوار الرائع، ادعوا الجميع إلى قرائته لأنه مفيد حقا.

#3

لينوس يقصد البرمجة كأداة أي يقصد لغات البرمجة

و لكن البرمجة كعلم (علوم الحاسب) بفروعها المختلفة فتعلمه في الجامعة كما قال ذلك بنفسه

فلولا علوم الحاسب التي درسها لما وصل لهذا المتسوى

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة