From the IRC log posted to /.: "_sniper_" is Jani Taskinen. _sniper_: hehehehe.. _sniper_: all other members of the UN security council wanted to condemn Israel for attacking the UN post but USA (freedom and democracy) vetoed it....Israel says the resolution was fair. _sniper_: hell yeah.. _sniper_: NUKE ISRAEL! _sniper_: I'm so full of that f****** country.. Shai-Tan: indeed _sniper_: Eye for an eye..I'll kill one Israel officer for one of ours, is that fair? _sniper_: I bet I'll be hanged for that. _sniper_: They kill one of my brother-in-arms-for-peace..I think I'm entitled to kill one of their nazis. _sniper_: Hezbollah, where can I enlist? _sniper_: FYI: I don't care at all what anybody thinks about me. I'm going to be openly anti-Israel from now on. This was the last straw for me. F*** you jews. _sniper_: I will also quit this project. As long as it's backed by some Israel company, I don't want to have anything to do with it. _sniper_: Good bye. -- _sniper_ (~jani@a88-112-115-63.elisa-laajakaista.fi) has left #php.pecl
المبرمج سنايبر
http://www.zend.com/person.php?handle=sniper
وصلة الموضوع من جوجل كاش
http://64.233.161.104/search?hl=en&lr=...amp;btnG=Search
موضوع متعلق:
http://www.digg.com/programming/Lead_PHP_programmer_quits
والرسالة:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-dev&am...2305997&w=2
وعجبى!


