الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

كيفية تحول اللينوكس الى واجه رسومية بدلا من الاوامر النصية

مغلق
بدأه Gigaman في 9 أغسطس 2006 · 5 رد · 695 مشاهدة · في نظام تشغيل Unix & Linux
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

السلام عليكم

حملت برنامج اللينوكس

ووصل بي الامر اني نجحت و الحمدالله في التنصيب

الى توقفت الى ما يسمى بالشاشة السوداء التي تشبه الدوس

وخصوصا اني معرفتي تكون بالوندوز جيدة و كذلك

لاني اريد اتعلم في اللينوكس

مع اني متأكد اني حملت و نصبت القائمة المتعلقة بالواجهة الرسومية

طبعا النسخة التي استخدمتها اسمها الكلب الاصفر اليالودوغ و السبب اني حملته على اي ماك جهاز ماكنتوش قديم Imac

Yellow Dog Linux v2.4

I cant log on GUI

but I install shell

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/solutions/

رابط الشركة التي تصدر الكلب الاصفر

post-1386-1223033542.jpg
#2

Hi.

I just installed YDL 2(dayton) on my old old old old powerbook (i wud've installed 4, but i just wanted to get the most basic, fastest thing going). Well, installation went well: I usually went for the default stuff, installed it on a separate partition than Mac OS, chose the 'HOME/OFFICE use' configuration. But when I start it up (using /dev/hda8 as Root device), it just ends up at the command prompt instead of the GUI i was expecting. I enter my username and password, and still it remains a CLI. Whats wrong with this?

في واحد في الانترنت واجه نفس المشكلة

وما فهمت عليه

http://macosx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48983

post-1386-1223033542.jpg
#3

والله دورت في الانترنت عشان الحل بس ما فهمت لاني مبتدأ

http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/piperm...uly/003821.html

I am posting this message to both general and newbie because I was not sure which list to ask this question on.

I have finally gotten YDL 3.0 to install and run after about 20 tries. I have an iMac Rev. B with 256MB of ram and a 40GB drive and the latest firmware upgrades from the Apple website.

I learned by accident that the / partition (root) can not go over the 8GB barrier or YDL 3.0 will not boot after install. Others may have different results, but this is what I have found on my machine. Also, I found that if you change the HD out in this machine, it has to be jumpered as master and stand alone or the install will fail (YDL 3.0 can not see the drive). I have yet to try getting X windows to run, but I am soldiering through.

The main thing that bugs me though is that I can not get the graphical installer (Anaconda) to work. Is it something I am doing wrong, or is it a configuration issue with my iMac? I do not mind the text install, but would like to see the graphical one. It also concerns me that if I can not get the GUI install to work, that X will not work either. Any suggestions?

I can only comment that one of my computers is the same type of iMac as

yours, and Anaconda absolutely won't run. I love YDL 3.0 on my iBook2,

but it seems quite buggy on my iMac.

As a side note, the graphical installer in Mandrake 9.1 PPC works just

fine on that iMac (I don't know why that would be, except that perhaps

the kernel is more appropriate than the (somewhat rusty) benh one in YDL

for that particular computer).

If your computer behaves as mine did when I tried over and over to

install YDL on it, you'll have difficulty starting X and likely have

some strange buzzing sounds coming from your speakers. If you have

trouble configuring X, you should take a look at this:

http://yellowdoglinux.com/support/solution...eo_config.shtml

Good luck

G'day - I too couldn't get the graphical installer to work on my iMac -

it's a 600 MHz flowerpower iMac. The text installer did get me there

though and I can start x - although the sound doesn't work the first

time I startx after a reboot, so I simply log out of KDE, go back to the

command line and startx again and the sound works fine... It makes me

smile when I see my desktop background at startup saying "KDE - clean

and bugfree* .......... *almost" with two error messages coming up over

the top ;) I tried to change the run level to avoid the command line at

the start but there was a problem when I went straight to the KDE login

- I can't actually remember what it was though! If you want me to try to

reproduce it I'll have another go.

the noise from the speakers goes away if you play with the Sound Mixer

under the YDL menu > Sound and Video > Sound mixer.

Anyway I love YDL - it does actually work fine when you finally get it

installed. I am not really sure that I've got my graphics card set up

right because it didn't seem to recognise it - and when I try to

configure it now the settings that should work don't seem to - so I just

leave it alone.

Jason mentioned the Mandrake graphical installer works - yes it worked

for me too. Unfotrtunately at some stage I tried reconfiguring my

graphics card and then kept getting a black screen in X so i gave up and

turned to YDL.

It's snowing outside my window here in Dunedin, New Zealand!

Cheers, David.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Y e l l o w D o g S o l u t i o n s

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/...eo_config.shtml

TOPIC: Reset, adjust graphics display

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction

You may find that while the Yellow Dog Linux v3.0 installer was able to utilize your graphics card and monitor in a pleasing graphics mode, post-installation your GUI environment is not set properly or X is not starting at all.

This is likely due to the fact that the Installer defaults to what is called "fbdev" which is the "frame buffer device" driver, a default mode of operation for the graphics card that. While not capable of the same advanced capabilities of the native driver (eg: "ati"), "fbdev" works with nearly all combinations of cards and monitors and is a good starting point for less than desirable graphics modes.

Here we go ...

You need to first run a program that will reset your configuration to something similar to that which was used during Installation.

Set your system to default to a shell

CTRL-OPTION-F2

(login as root)

pico /etc/inittab/ [ENTER]

(roughly a dozen lines from the top, modify "id:5:initdefault:" to "id:3:initdefault:")

CTRL-X (exit and save)

reboot [ENTER]

... this resets your computer to default to a command line environment instead of automatically starting X. Once you get the graphics settings modified to your liking, you can change the '3' back to a '5', reboot, and you will be greeted with a graphical login once again.

Reset to default configuration

Xautoconfig [ENTER]

startx [ENTER]

... there are three things that may have occurred:

If you see pretty colors and at least 640-480, then we are doing well -- jump to 3 below.

If you see really funky colors (pinks and blues, appears to be inverse) then we may need to experiment a bit -- jump to 4 below.

If X did not start, then we definitely need to experiment -- jump to 5 below.

Adjust resolutions

You can manually adjust the default resolution of your display. This assumes you have at least 16-bit color depth (pretty colors), as described in 2 above.

From the same shell, as root:

pico /etc/X11/XF86Config [ENTER] (look for)

Section "Screen"

Identifier "Screen0"

Device "ATI Rage 128" <-- example only

Monitor "Monitor0"

DefaultDepth 16

SubSection "Display"

Depth 16

Modes "640x480" <-- here

EndSubSection

EndSection

... where the Modes may be higher, such as "1024x768". Determine the maximum resolution that your monitor is capable of (might want to check Apple's website, Google.com, or the Yellow Dog Linux Hardware Support pages for this information.

You may adjust the resolution, save, exit 'pico' and then:

startx [ENTER]

... if it works to your liking, you are good to go. If not, you may continue to experiment. If you really mess-up the file, you can always re-run Xautoconfig to get back to the default settings.

Adjust color depth

You can manually adjust the color depth of your display. This assumes you have at least X running, even in ugly mode, as described in 2 above.

From the same shell, as root:

pico /etc/X11/XF86Config [ENTER] (look for)

Section "Screen"

Identifier "Screen0"

Device "ATI Rage 128" <-- example only

Monitor "Monitor0"

DefaultDepth 16 <-- here

SubSection "Display"

Depth 16 <-- and here

Modes "640x480"

EndSubSection

EndSection

... where the 'DefaultDepth' is actually a pointer, telling the system to attempt to use the settings beneath the same number, below. You may adjust both numbers to 16, 24 or even 32 where 32 is the highest setting possible and represents millions of colors, even more than the human eye can perceive. Typically, 16 or 24 is very nice, and faster.

You may adjust the color depth, save, exit 'pico' and then:

startx [ENTER]

... if it works to your liking, you are good to go. If not, you may continue to experiment. If you really mess-up the file, you can always re-run Xautoconfig to get back to the default settings.

Modify the graphics card driver

You can manually invoke a different graphics card driver, a piece of code that tells the graphics card how to talk to the computer and monitor. It is sometimes the case that you will need to replace the driver usually associated with the given card with the "frame buffer driver". The 'fbdev' driver uses a base-line, but functional set of instructions unique to PowerPC computers and their associated firmware.

From the same shell, as root:

pico /etc/X11/XF86Config [ENTER] (look for)

Section "Device"

# no known options

#BusID

Identifier "ATI Rage 128"

Driver "ati" <-- here, example only

VendorName "ATI Rage 128"

BoardName "ATI Rage 128"

EndSection

... where the "ati" will be replaced with "fbdev". Once modified, save, exit 'pico' and then:

startx [ENTER]

... if it works to your liking, you are good to go. If not, you may continue to experiment, but truly, if your resolution is 640x480 and the Driver is 'fbdev' and you cannot start X, I suggest you test the same hardware under Mac OS, check all cables, make certain the graphics card is original to the computer, and finally, try a different monitor.

Modification from the graphical environment

Once X is starting, running, and displaying in a fashion that is useable, even pleasing, you may experiment further through the use of the Display settings:

Yellow Dog menu --> System Settings --> Display

NOTE! that any modification to these settings will override the work you have done within the XF86Config file. You therefore may desire to first back-up your work, as follows:

cp /etc/X11/XF86Config /etc/X11/XF86Config.backup [ENTER]

... and if you need to recover your backup, logout of the graphical environment, then:

mv /etc/X11/XF86Config.backup /etc/X11/XF86Config [ENTER]

post-1386-1223033542.jpg
#4

أكتب startx

MPSI/MP* - CPR Tanger

#5

اشكرك اخي الفاضل

في الحقيقة كنت اسنخدم الامر startx دون فائدة

وقد تم حل المشكلة كالتالي

لاني استخدم جهاز اي ماك قديم مع توزيعة يالودوق Yellowdog

فاتضح لي اني عند التنصيب استخدم حجم الشاشة و الدقة لا يتفق مع امكانيات الجهاز فلا تظهر الواجهة الرسومية

لان تكون محجوبة بسبب عدم التوافق

و الحل استخدمت الدقة 8 الوان اسوء دقة و اصغر حجك للشاشة و الحمدالله ظهرت لي الشاشة بعد الامر startx

post-1386-1223033542.jpg
#6

جرب هذه فى خاصه بالمكنتوش

Slackintosh

What is Slackintosh? Slackintosh is a port of Slackware GNU/Linux to PowerPC (Macintosh) computers.

Do not send bugreports to Patrick Volkerding, this is not an official port!

http://workaround.ch/faq.html#whatis

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة BESHEER في 13 أغسطس 2006 في 23:52

022.gif

***********************************************

043.gif

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة

عدد الزوار حالياً

المتواجدون خلال آخر دقيقتين · يتحدّث كل ٣٠ ثانية

—الإجمالي—أعضاء مسجّلون—زوار بدون تسجيل

جارٍ التحقق من المتواجدين…