في هذا المقال سوف نتابع المقالين الاخيرين من السلسلة لننهي هذه المقدمة (الطويلة :) ) للدخول في الكيان الصلب للحاسوب الشخصي وسنبدا في المقال التالي في متطلبات البرمجة بلغة التجميع وصيغة برنامج لغة التجميع (بدا الجد :D )
متطلبات فهم هذا المقال بسيطة.. الاستماع الى اغنية Cold / Crossfade : http://www.wopvideos.com/musicvideos/en.1790.htm :D
Looking back at me I see
That I never really got it right
I never stopped to think of you
I'm always wrapped up in
Things I cannnot win
You are the antidote that gets me by
Something strong
Like a drug that gets me high
What I really meant to say
Is I'm sorry for the way I am
I never meant to be so cold to you
And I'm sorry about all the lies
Maybe in a different light
You could see me stand on my own again
Cause now i can see
You were the antidote that got me by
Something strong like a drug that got me high
I never meant to be so cold
I never really wanted you to see
The screwed up side of me that I keep
Locked inside of me so deep
It always seems to get to me
I never really wanted you to go
So many things you should have known
I guess for me theres just no hope
I never meant to be so cold
وتحميل المقال B)


